Gérald DherbomezInfrastructures scientific advisor
Gérald Dherbomez is a CNRS research engineer at the Lille Research Center in Computer Science, Signal and Automatic Control (CRIStAL - CNRS/ University of Lille/École Centrale de Lille) where he is technical head of the PRETIL platform (Lille Research Platform in Robotics and Intelligent Transport). He qualified as an engineer from Lille Polytech in Computer Science, Microelectronics and Automatics before joining the CNRS in 2003 in the Heuristics and Diagnostics For Complex Systems Laboratory (Heudiasyc - CNRS/ University of Technology of Compiègne). He was technical manager of the Intelligent Vehicles/ Autonomous Vehicles platform and head of the Technology Platforms department until 2016.
He has taken part in and contributed to numerous projects in the field of robotics and autonomous driving (the European CVIS, Safespot, CoBra, SPEED projects and the national ARCOS, MobiVIP, CityVIP, LOVe projects, etc.). He has also worked on several contracts with major industrial concerns and managed several funded programmes for scientific facilities (CPER, Equipex Robotex). He also took part in creating the Roboticists and Mechatronics Engineers Business Network (2RM) which he has coordinated since 2016.
- 2003 : Entrée au CNRS – Ingénieur de recherche au laboratoire Heudiasyc2
- 2016 : Coordinateur du réseau métier roboticiens et mécatroniciens « 2RM » du groupement de recherche Robotique
- 2017 : Entrée au CRIStAL
- 2019 : Rejoint l’Institut des sciences de l'Information et de leurs Interactions en tant que chargé de mission « Plateformes »
- 2020 : Membre de la promotion Persévérance des cadres à haut potentiel du CNRS
- 2CNRS/Université de Technologie de Compiègne